Signage deployment is largely dependent on the site recce results and hence is the most critical to the success of the program. This process includes:
- - Effective route plan for the installation team to cover all the locations.
- - Identify the right signage based on the space availability
- - Identify installation requirements
- - Take actual size for right creative adaptation and thereby production
- - Supporting all the data with digital photographs as reference for design purpose
We highly follow a saying “if it doesn’t sell it isn’t creative” Hence creating a good design become essence of its selling. Also estabalishing client expectations & taste while delivering valuable information. It commands attention through first impression.
- - Graphic Designs
- - Technical Drawings
- - Reference Images
Engineering design record and specification requirements are properly understood that the process has the potential to produce product consistently meeting these requirements during an actual production run at the quoted production rate. In a Project it helps:
- - To Ensure that the approved Sign can meet the manufacturability and quality requirements.
- - Provides Clear undersatnding to the client that the design and specification approved are clearly understood and fulfilled.
- - We are Good to go for Production with or without any changes.
This is the part where one needs to be careful as it involves both, huge effort and cost at. It comprises of:
- - Finalizing the message content for the signage
- - Artwork adaptation based on brand guidelines and the site recce
- - Training the field team to accommodate adjustments
- - An exclusive project team for end to end coordination of the entire project with the client and regional teams
Installation teams are deputed to make ensure:
- - The each sign is neatly installed at the desired location.
- - Installtion progress & complete Installtion pictures sharing with the clients .